Zimpro "Commercial"

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Thu Sep 11 06:47:28 AKDT 2003

Good question; they are "different".  The Aries is more "current" style
(if you can call it that) of high-volume fuselage areas, big wings...a
bit slower than "traditional" style pattern planes.  I loved the one I
flew, but decided not to build one for a number of reasons (NONE of
which are related to quality of kit or performance - both are
exceptional).

This summer, I needed an "ARC" pattern airplane that I knew would work
for me.  Based on my experience, the Viper series seemed like the
logical choice.

You could say I made a "convenience" decision.