Word file conversion to JPEG? Rhapsody info link

Jason jshulman at theriver.com
Tue Sep 9 19:09:39 AKDT 2003

Sorry all. For some reason I was trying to do this a different way. I for
got the tried and true Cut and Paste...LOL. Someday I'll be better at using
my puter like I am my 9Z. Maybe I just need to get the Z programming in my
puter instead....

Here's the link to the info on the Rhapsody I used in Poland.

http://groups.msn.com/JasonSAirplanesForSale/shoebox.msnw

Jason