Word file conversion to JPEG?

jed241 at msn.com jed241 at msn.com
Tue Sep 9 18:57:38 AKDT 2003

Jason,

E-mail me off line with your file. I do this all the time.

I have Adobe Acrobat Writer at work that converts it in about 1 minute.

I will convert it and send it back to you tomorrow. Make sure it is
formatted for printing the way you want it and give me a number in case of
any problems.

See ya,

Larry Diamond
NSRCA 3083