Coming to NY this week(end)

Larry Ott lott at brown-strauss.com
Tue Sep 9 12:58:40 AKDT 2003

Jason,

Would love to see your "dreaded" electric Rhapsody fly, but alas,
Denver is too far away.

I am wondering when, and if, you will be sharing detailed info
about your setup. Some, perhaps many, of us would welcome the
opportunity to try an electric pattern plane.

Do you have any plans to bring a package to market?

Thanks,

Larry Ott - NSRCA 3381

# discussion-request at nsrca.org