D4 Champs - was Nashville contest

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Mon Sep 8 17:50:13 AKDT 2003

ABSOLUTELY!!  The more the merrier.  Mike, in response to your comment regarding TOO many pilots...while I don't think that will be an issue, I do want to let everyone know that because this is a fairly well attended contest, we'll be starting PROMPTLY at 9am, weather permitting.  So please..try to get to the field by 8am Saturday to set up.

Thanks!!

Mark
PS, And get a good nights sleep 'cause the night fly doesn't usually end until midnight. :)