Teaching

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 8 12:58:02 AKDT 2003

The WRAM club does this every year at their show.  All of the other is done
with white glue. Once all the assembly is done it is brought to the front of
the room were it is checked over and the wings are Ca'd with a jig built to
set the dihedral.

>From: "Atwood, Mark" <atwoodm at paragon-inc.com>
>To: <discussion at nsrca.org>
>Subject: RE: Teaching
>Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 14:53:12 -0400
>
>I sent this to Linda privately, but will put it out here for anyone else
>that may be doing this.
>
>GLUE STICKS.  I've done large groups of kids varying in ages from 5 (too
>young) to 12 and the name of the game is Glue sticks.  It's easy to apply
>to the wood, holds the tissue securily, and has none of the dangers of CA,
>nor does it require the patience of Alphetic Resin.
>
>I do recommend have a bottle of CA and kicker and helping the kids set the
>dihedral of the wing.
>
>-Mark

Compare Cable, DSL or Satellite plans: As low as $29.95.
https://broadband.msn.com

# discussion-request at nsrca.org