Fail Safe

Jerry Stebbins JAStebbins at worldnet.att.net
Sun Sep 7 08:20:29 AKDT 2003

Wade,might try to contact Raiko Potter about his experiences. Lost two planes in a row -same radio, and all checked ok-.His went to full throttle both times -that was what his fail safe was set to. Don't know why but it was. Nothing found on radio checks-different switches/wiring in the planes.
Same Xmitter/Rx.,after checks, in my backup plane at Pensacola went to fail safe, but Lamar got him out of it by resetting in flight. Nothing found wrong--But has not had further problems with a borrowed Xmitter. Nothing found wrong with original Xmitter.
Go figure--
Jerry