Pattern wing design

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 5 10:23:31 AKDT 2003

I consider it the Lab part of the academics!
When a fresh mind revisits an old experiment there is a possibility that a
little more information will be gleaned from the experience.

It all depends on the objective. In my case, beating the competition at the
sticks just ain't gonna happen. On the other hand, I just might be able to
tailor a design to complement the skills of an up & coming Champion!

If I ever get around to using the Prophecy wing on a 90 size airframe I
would start by removing some span at the root.

About the worst thing that can happen by experimenting is to prove what we
have is the best we can do with what we know!

John Ferrell
6241 Phillippi Rd
Julian NC 27283
Phone: (336)685-9606