Temptation quuestion

WHIP23 at aol.com WHIP23 at aol.com
Mon Sep 1 18:44:04 AKDT 2003

In a message dated 9/1/03 1:56:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time, GAA at owt.com
writes:

> Can someone please give me control surface throw recomendations for the
> Temptation. I can't seem to find anything in the instructions about a good
> starting point.
>
> Thanks!

Hi

I've got about 300 flights on mine, I'll measure again for you tomorrow, but
if memory serves, I have 11 deg on the ailerons, 8 deg on elevator, low
rate/flying rate and 14 deg elevator high rate (I use this only for spins/snaps)
Don't remember on the rudder, but a lot!!  CG is right where the plans show and
works out pretty well, never considered moving it, other than what little it
moves around with pipe and prop changes.

Bob