North Caorlina State Pattern Championship

RUDDERCABL at aol.com RUDDERCABL at aol.com
Mon Sep 1 18:14:44 AKDT 2003

In a message dated 9/1/2003 4:46:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
billglaze at triad.rr.com writes:

> For some reason, I can't get the buttons that show the directions to the
> field, or the list of hotels to work.  Is it just my computer acting up again?
> Bill Glaze

Bill

Just tried the link and it worked fine for me .
When I have stayed at a motel while at one of their contest , I have always
stayed at the
Comfort Inn .  The phone number off the web-site for the Comfort Inn is (336)
751-7310 .

Robert