Temptation quuestion

Gordon Anderson GAA at owt.com
Mon Sep 1 13:56:47 AKDT 2003

Brett,

Congrats on your 2nd place at your first Master contest this weekend!
Pretty impressive considering the 10 other very good pilots you were
competing against!
You won't see me in Masters next year, not after the thrashing you gave
me all season in Advanced... You need to coach me through the winter so
I can kick butt in Advanced next season.

Great contest this weekend and I enjoyed flying with you!

Congrats! The D8 boys better lookout!

--Gordon