Temptation quuestion

Gordon Anderson GAA at owt.com
Mon Sep 1 17:20:35 AKDT 2003

Earl,

Thanks for the offer. I'm using a 9 zap. I have thought about trying a
JR but I'll most likely put my money into the airplane and not change
radios next season.

I have been flying a Focus all season in Advanced and I'm sure looking
forward to the Temptation. I got the deluxe kit and I have been very
impressed with the kit. I should have it ready for paint in a month or
so. The D8 season ended this weekend, so I'm going to get busy building
and practicing for next season.

--Gordon