Bully 145 head

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Mon Sep 1 13:23:22 AKDT 2003

Webra 145 Head...only a single plug head but it will fit. The Bully motor was based on the Webra and they did some mods to the motor....This was back before some of the Mixture control Carbs and other goodies that make the large 2 strokes viable for pattern flying.

I would say try the Webra Head....

Also I don't have experience with it...but some people have installed a "helicoils" (Sp?)

Clarence Lee does this for some modelers, and I know of other modelers that have done it....I personally have not...so I would not even know how to.

Troy