Pattern & IMAC 2003 Nationals articles in AMA Mag.

Jerry Budd jbudd at QNET.COM
Fri Oct 31 19:09:05 AKST 2003

Hey Troy,

Do we owe Donny a royalty payment ($1) every time we sing part of the
song?  Or does Donny owe Sinatra a cut of the action since he only
changed the lyrics slightly?

We're lucky it didn't happen on AMA property or they'd want in on it
too...   ; )

Jerry (the not so crusty Fried twin)

--
Jerry Budd