Pattern & IMAC 2003 Nationals articles in AMA Mag.

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Fri Oct 31 18:35:14 AKST 2003

The best part was he "flew that sucker...(his)....way"

Again a classic...I'll never forget it.

Rusty could not have handled Sinatra in such a facinating way. And we all
must remember that it was Jerry that paid that old guy to do it his way!

Jerry, regrets I know you've had a few, but just remember man the chairman
of the board likes his with both wings!

I'm Smiling just thinking about it! I wish we had the tape.

TN

>From: "T&C Brown" <tncbrown at charter.net>
>To: <discussion at nsrca.org>
>Subject: Re: Pattern & IMAC 2003 Nationals articles in AMA Mag.
>Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 21:17:34 -0600
>
>Hey, I was there....and have pictures too....ha ha!  Just kiddin!!!  I
>didn't know you could dance like that.....John Travolta doesn't have any
>thing on you!!  :-)
>
>T-Bone

Never get a busy signal because you are always connected  with high-speed
Internet access. Click here to comparison-shop providers.
https://broadband.msn.com

# discussion-request at nsrca.org