Need Info. on a Plane called "SOLUTION"

tree at westvirginia.net tree at westvirginia.net
Fri Oct 31 13:48:58 AKST 2003

Hi Folks.

I aquired a plane that I was told called a "Solution".  Its an all fiberglass kit (arf) from
several years ago.   This same person also said that the plane was manufactured in
California, but is no longer in production.

I do not have any paperwork at all.  No instructions, plans excetera.....

I am looking for someone who could possibly point me in the right direction to obtain
some info on this plane.

I have never flown pattern, nor have I fondled a pattern ship.  Heck, I can't figure
out how to install tailgear on this plane.  ( It has a cover under the horiz. stab., the
stab is removable )

I have a FZ140,  Gator  TI retracts (which seem to be the wrong ones for this
application) & a motor mount for this plane.  I hate to see it all  go to waste.
Someone has to build it!!!

I would ask locally, but pattern in WV is nonexistent.

Any help would be welcomed.

Thanks in advance.

Stan Talago
Grafton, WV