Pattern & IMAC 2003 Nationals articles in AMA Mag.

Terry Brox tbrox at cox.net
Thu Oct 30 12:12:31 AKST 2003

Oh ok. I was just trying to imagine their thought process. Such as to
condense the NATS to a shorter time span to save themselves cost. But I
guess using their argument that "sport" flyers cant use the site as often,
they would make far less off of the sport flyers.
Interesting topic. Keep it coming, Terry