Schedules Old Geezer's

Kris Kovanda kriskovanda at cox.net
Tue Oct 28 14:44:26 AKST 2003

Yep He whipped them good.

Kris

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ron Van Putte
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 3:10 PM
  Subject: Re: Schedules Old Geezer's

  Tony Stillman wrote:

    My home club hosted our NSRCA Dist 3 champs this year.  We elected to add trophies for classes that had "senior" pilots.  This year, we only had two, Ron Van Putte in Masters and Nat Penton in FAI.  Both received awards.

  Yeah!  I whipped up on all the Geezer Master class pilots who showed up and beat all those who didn't show up by default.

  Ron Van Putte