Pattern & Imac 2003 Nationals articles in AMA Mag.

Woodward James R Civ 412 TW/DRP James.Woodward2 at edwards.af.mil
Tue Oct 28 13:34:38 AKST 2003

Hi All,

Have you read the write up by Eric and Ed regarding the Pattern and IMAC
nats results and event running in general?  I really enjoyed reading Eric's
article.  When I read the IMAC article I thought, "Ed has a lot of courage
to describe the event the way he did."  It once again made me think of how
lucky we are to have dedicated individuals running our Nationals & NSRCA.
Lots of times we start threads about what needs to be changed in pattern.
Given some things could be improved; we must overall have a pretty good
formula for getting people involved & trained in judging.  The articles are
definitely worth a thorough read!!

No flame suit, just starting dialog.

Jim W.