Several Items For sale

Larry Diamond jed241 at msn.com
Sun Oct 26 17:56:54 AKST 2003

Jon,

I have given you several opportunities to make good. My intent is to insure that before I sit by and watch you , "Be slow in getting someone else the parts", I'll do my best to prevent it. I won't speak for others, but I will say that responses I've received off of this thread where basically expected and consistent. The spare parts you had were a part of the deal and understood well before the contest. Why didn't you have them? For the same reason I didn't have the cowl to the plane I traded you. We forgot them at home....I got home, you sent me a note asking about the cowl. You got the cowl about 2 days after your note.

3.5 weeks you say...It's very Ironic and Arrogant that you would post more parts for sale, knowing full well that I monitor the list, and you still owe me parts...say for 3.5 weeks. When did we meet in Tennessee, September 6th? You already took the 3 weeks per your original request that I agreed to. That would make it....say, 7-weeks from when we met in Tennessee. Personally, I think you're missing the point..."I don't know that you haven't ripped me off until I get the parts."

If a NSRCA or IMAC newbie monitoring this list and purchased parts from you and you were SLOW in sending them, what kind of message are you sending. Not going to let you give either IMAC or Pattern a bad name because your SLOW in getting someone parts you promised.

I wasn't twisted until you told me you sent the parts and you would get me a tracking number. Then I couldn't get a response from you and I had to chase you down another way. You lied to me...I don't like being lied to.

When I purchased the Focus, you told me you would get the parts sent towards the end of September. I waited. I sent an e-mail asking about the parts, and you said you forgot. Hmmm, great excuse that you forgot to send me over $100 worth of parts you promised.

OK...Patience is offered...No Parts...Another e-mail sent, then another. No response. Then one last time...I finally got a response that said you sent them and I should have had the parts already. You said you would forward the tracking number...So tell me, What was the tracking number?

I sent another e-mail, then another, no parts, no tracking number. Sent you an e-mail on this list and received a lame excuse...Could be true, should I post it? I'd be willing to bet that hasn't happened to too many people. Perhaps I just happen to be the lucky one that it did...

If someone else wants to do business with you, that's fine by me. Nobody should need to keep firing e-mails at someone else for parts already paid for.

I bought the plane to help you out because nobody else would take it. I already had one Focus, and a Temptation. Didn't need another plane...I told you this...

By your own admission, if 3.5 weeks is acceptable to someone else after sending an array of e-mails, then they should buy the parts you listed. If not, then good luck my friend and much fun.

Don't think this is as shallow as an IMAC / Pattern thing...I would risk looking like a complete idiot to protect anyone from engaging in a trade with you for any forum on any kind of deal.

The folks on this list are very friendly and go out of there way to help others. You my friend are taking advantage of that. I'm not going to stand by and watch.

In closing...I will not respond to another of your e-mails, get me the parts!!! I have very strong integrity. I also happen to be more out spoken than most...

Again, I will send an e-mail stating I've received the parts when I get them.

I fully expect to be called out by the NSRCA moderator for this thread and the e-mail I sent before this one. I would be disappointed if I wasn't. I don't like airing dirty laundry publicly. You my friend are taking away from the works of many folks on this list that have tried and put forth much effort to make it a great hobby.

Larry K. Diamond
AMA 5024
NSRCA 3083