Several Items For sale

Jon Uhler juhler at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 26 13:24:30 AKST 2003

Larry,

First off.  I am an honest person who has done several deals on here and on other boards.  I don't think it is totally fair to drop something like this on the board, tell me not to debate you on it, with you at least stating all the facts.

I will be the first to admit that I have been slow in getting you these parts, however, don't make it sound like I haven't been communicating with you or trying to screw you over.

The facts are these:

I left an event in Nashville (Pro Bro) early to meet you (hour out of my way) while you were fling in a pattern contest.  This was because you and I were having a hard time hooking up.  We made our deal and I told you about some spare parts I had.  I also told you that they were at my house in GA.  I wouldn't be home until the end of last month.  You said that was fine.

Like I said, I am guilty of not shipping the spare parts to you for 3.5 weeks.  Like I said several times in email, I am sorry.

I will also say that you were very diligent in sending me the cowls.  I am not trying to make accuses for the delay, just don't think people need to think that I am trying to rip you off.

As I said on Friday.  Parts are on the way.  I don't expect you to believe me until you see them.

Later,

Jon