schedules

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Fri Oct 24 18:25:01 AKDT 2003

Bill Glaze wrote:

> Ron:
> I didn't hear any call for any committee members to volunteer for
> schedule preparation for any class.  When was it made?  Where?
> K-Factor?  Net Group?  I sure would have been in line if asked.

There was no call for committee members because the NSRCA leadership
decided not to do wholesale changes to 401 - 403 for the next rule cycle
for the reasons stated earlier.  Whoever's in the NSRCA leadership role
when it comes time to make up sequences for the next rule change cycle
will have to make the same decision.  If changes are warranted, a new
committee will be formed.  It is interesting to note that, of the
committee who drafted the maneuver schedules we are flying now, only two
of its members are still flying Pattern.