Sharing stupidity

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Fri Oct 24 18:12:33 AKDT 2003

Thanks for the idea.  I took a chance, and ran the thing through the band
saw.  Actually got it trimmed evenly, and after regluing everything is
square/straight and center is center.  Couldn't believe I'd luck out like
that.
    I have a 3" disc now, with three rubber layers, and the top trimmed to
work for the Mintor.  Have to see how that all fits, but it may be a
solution.  (Frankly, I hope the MK stuff doesn't work out - I like my mounts
<G>)

Bob Pastorello, Oklahoma
NSRCA 199, AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net