Sharing stupidity

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Fri Oct 24 04:17:09 AKDT 2003

Bob,

If they are off center to the low side just make some spacers to raise the
engine to the centerline.  I have done this as much as a .25" once to get an
engine on center.  Now if your too high on the center then your SOL.  or
machine them down if you have enough beam to work with.

Smooth Flying...

Wayne