CAD program

Chuck Czarnik CCzarnik at arclp.com
Fri Oct 24 14:36:41 AKDT 2003

Anybody know of a good, cheap CAD program that would work well with a model project?  I've got a Venus carcass and I'm thinking about dissecting and scaling up to 2m as a winter project.  They fly so well as a .40 size that I'm convinced it would be a blast with a 1.20 or 1.40.  I can do it with a scanner and some image editing tools, but just wondering what else is out there.  There is enough plane left from Venus #1 to serve as a pretty good template.

Also any leads on airfoil design for stab / fin would be great!

Thx for any info! Chuck

-----------------------------
NOTICE:  The information contained in this electronic mail message
is either attorney privileged and/or confidential information intended
only for the use of the individual or agent responsible to deliver
it to the intended recipient; or, alternately, proprietary information
(trade secret).  You are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication or unauthorized use of the
information herein contained, is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please immediately delete it
from your computer and notify the sender of your receipt of this message.
# discussion-request at nsrca.org