Another bearing question....

Ed Miller edbon85 at optonline.net
Fri Oct 24 12:02:30 AKDT 2003

Throw the Magnum carb in the garbage and fit an appropriate OS or Perry
carb. I've seen nothing but inconsistent machining on them, I bet the
throttle barrel can be rocked back and forth ( side to side ) in the bore at
least 1/8" or more. Ensure the spray bar slit is facing down the carb throat
too, sometimes they are way off.
Ed M.