Schedules

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Thu Oct 23 15:16:28 AKDT 2003

Ron;
I seem to recall that the idea of more frequent sequence changes was
widely approved class-wide.
As I recall  the numbers were about 3 to 1 in favor (roughly.)  I can
dig through my  paperwork to find the results if others dispute my numbers
As far as individual proposals go, for something like sequences, which
are so important, have they not been composed in the past by a committee
who has been charged with that task?  Rather than by an individual?
I hoped that this would have been done on the time line of this rules
cycle.  Admittedly, I had heard nothing about this being worked on, but
felt that said (apparently nonexistent) committee would present us with
their work when ready.

Bill Glaze

# discussion-request at nsrca.org