Nicad cycler

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 22 06:52:41 AKDT 2003

I am using an ACE Digipace BECAUSE that is what I started with and different cyclers come up with different numbers. What it cycle at is not nearly as important as the difference between now and last spring!

When I am working with a new pack or conditioning an old pack I use the Dymond because I can do faster cycles.

John Ferrell
6241 Phillippi Rd
Julian NC 27283
Phone: (336)685-9606