Paint?

george kennie geobet at gis.net
Mon Oct 20 18:12:12 AKDT 2003

Good info, Allan. I did a dry test this afternoon on a piece of monokote
film around 3:00 P.M. and as of 9:00 P.M. it's totally dry sitting on a
bench top in my workroom at 73 degrees F. It may be a useable product
but there seems to be some less than totally desireable characteristics
associated with it's application so I think that I'll just go with the
proven material for the peace of mind it affords.
Thanks,
Georgie