Proposed Masters schedule

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Sun Oct 19 03:17:01 AKDT 2003

That's a good question, and one I hadn't considered.  Isn't a 45 deg "Pyramid" a "Triangle"....or is it that the BASE of the Pyramid is on the BOTTOM, as opposed to the long side of the "Triangle" being along the TOP of the maneuver???

Anyone know?  This is a great question!

Bob Pastorello, Oklahoma
NSRCA 199, AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net