Decline of pattern / Translation-- TO LEO

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sat Oct 18 20:53:47 AKDT 2003

Way to go Leo, I'm glad you found out for yourself.
Pattern can be a sport for life, and for some of us, it is. You need the
right blend of seriousness and fun; and for many of us the seriousness
(competition) is the fun, win, lose or draw. As far as trophies go, these are inversely
proportional to age

I have done almost everything else in RC, but have always come back. Heck,
I've got my next World beater on the drawing board, and it's beckoning
regards,
Matt K