Paint?

george kennie geobet at gis.net
Sat Oct 18 12:18:41 AKDT 2003

Hey guys,
Need a little feedback from the group about Aero-Gloss formula-U. This
stuff is labeled urethane paint, but differs from the stuff that Tony
sells in that it is a no mix catalyzed material. Has anyone had
experience with this product? Would you advise as to the downside of the
product. I have some of the stuff on hand and was wondering if I will
get into a mess if I use the stuff? Does anybody know if it adheres well
and if it is totally fuel-proof?
Quisical,
Georgie

# discussion-request at nsrca.org