Decline of pattern / Translation

David Harmon K6XYZ at comcast.net
Sat Oct 18 10:43:01 AKDT 2003

Hi Larry....I realize that I could have worded it differently and for
that I apologize.
I didn't intend it to sound that way....but it did and I regret it.

As far as your comment about 'thread subject'.....I don't understand
what you mean.
I didn't start the thread or name it....I only responded to it....the
'dings' don't make any sense either.

Your comment about 'opinion'....I was not giving an opinion, merely
making a suggestion of a way for Jeff to have more time with the family.

As far as your comments about newbies being turned off....they were
probably discouraged and turned off by some of Jeff's comments, not
necessarily mine as I only responded to his comments. He makes the issue
of a 2 day contest sound like a big deal and for him it is and that's
perfectly ok, however, for most other folks it is not a big deal and it
turns into a fun filled weekend.

Regards

Dave Harmon
NSRCA 586