Temptation or Focus 2

Gordon Anderson GAA at owt.com
Fri Oct 17 19:44:28 AKDT 2003

Scott,

I don't think you would go wrong with either choice. I flew a Focus all
last season and loved it. With the improvements made to the Focus 2 I'm
sure it will be a winner.
I'm building a Temptation right now. I bought the deluxe kit and I'm
very happy with the quality of the kit. I heard a lot of good things
about the Temptation and I'm looking forward to flying it next season.
I guess it boils down to whether you want to spend the time building,
the Temptation is more work than the Focus to build.
Thats my 2 cents worth!

--Gordon, D8