Decline of pattern / Translation

David Harmon K6XYZ at comcast.net
Fri Oct 17 18:59:56 AKDT 2003

Who said anything about magic except you?
Using your logic? Why not have 1 flight be called a contest?
I know....lets just not go to a contest at all....
For you, Pattern IS a hobby.
Perhaps you should try IMAC...might be more fun for you and you won't be
worrying about how many people are involved in Pattern.

Regards

Dave Harmon
NSRCA 586
K6XYZ at comcast.net