D3 December Tangerine

Lamar Blair l.blair at worldnet.att.net
Fri Oct 17 13:14:30 AKDT 2003

Hello All

I now have the Pre-Registration form on the website for the Tangerine Pattern Contest 12/13-14/03.look for it under Contest Listing. We the district 3 officers have discuss this contest an we agree that this event will be part of the points for next year. I will have the pictures of the district champions on the website in a few days this time we are listing 1st thru 3rd place.

Thank's
Lamar Blair
D3 AVP

Website https://home.att.net/~district3/district_3_001.htm