D3 December Tangerine

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Wed Oct 15 16:41:06 AKDT 2003

December 13 and 14 will mark the return of the Tangerine pattern contest,  in
Central Florida, at it's more traditional time slot. Orlando Frets will CD
the contest just like he did the summer Tangerine in August. Same field in
Apopka as in the summer contest.

We are setting up a web page for pre-registration in the official D3 web
site. Details soon as we have it done. Orlando has applied for sanction but wil
not be getting it until mid November, so we want to get the word out early.

Orlando should have some other details for you all, soon

Matt K
D3VP