For Sale

Bob Stevens rgsmutley at nexicom.net
Thu Oct 16 10:34:41 AKDT 2003

Typhoon 2000,all balsa & foam,covered in ultracote,dave brown retracts&wheels,hyde mount,removable stab[non adjustable]set up for J/R. Weight:10 .5 lbs w/YS 140& johnson exhaust M/K bellcrank on elev.,pull pull cable on rudder.Approximately 50 flights on plane[nomishaps].plane isan excellent flyer & isvery true.Will deliver to the I-75 or I-95 corridor on my way to Florida next week.The first offer of $500 obo owns it! Y/S140 does not go with it!.Thanks Bob Stevens