Pittsburg, KS area club

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Thu Oct 16 02:36:23 AKDT 2003

Ihncheol:

My son goes to school there.  They have very nice field close to the airport.  It is paved runway.  I flew last Sunday the first time and have great time.  Club members were really friendly.  I don't know the details on the club but I am sure that you will be welcome.  The field is very close to the airport.  The  exit to the airport in the north side of town from 69 HWY.  You will see signs to the airport.  You will be going west and past the airport entrance.  Keep going another 1/4 mile and you will reach stop sign.  Turn righ or North at the stop sign and drive about 1/2 mile.  The field is on the right hand side or east side.

Very nice field to organize a contest.  Let me know if you need more help.  I will be going to Pittsburgh once in a while and we could fly together.  Welcome to Kansas.

Regards,

Vicente Bortone

# discussion-request at nsrca.org