Health of Pattern...D3

Kris Kovanda kriskovanda at cox.net
Tue Oct 14 18:17:22 AKDT 2003

I think the plane is just a tool, you have to have some skills.  But the
plane can sometimes make a difference.  It's all a matter of weights and
balances.  Because you don't need the top of the line stuff to be
competitive in any class.  I'm still using all my servos from last season
and they haven't failed me. But I think I got off topic a little bit.

Kris Kovanda