Well, now you guys did it....

Jon Uhler juhler at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 14 07:01:42 AKDT 2003

Jim,

Yeah.  This is the same prop I used with this motor on the Focus.  It is a great motor.  I was running 10 % Coolpower.
I have a couple 17x12's, but never tried them.

3M really knows how to make a sweet little motor.

I wonder if anyone has tried a prop with less pitch on this motor in a different application other than a pattern plane????

Jon