YS question for the list

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 12 16:43:57 AKDT 2003

I was under the impression that the heads were only available as an assembly
for about $135.

Clarence Lee (writes for RCM) has a bushing that he installs for a fee in
his machine shop. Bill Glaze has one and the only downside is that it spaces
the header out a little and may require more work to make your existing
header work.

Mr. Lee has an ad in the classifieds of each RCM.

John Ferrell
6241 Phillippi Rd
Julian NC 27283
Phone: (336)685-9606