Vivat (RE: West Windsor Season Finale plane ?)

Jerry Budd jbudd at QNET.COM
Sun Oct 12 13:43:13 AKDT 2003

Sorry - I didn't mean for that to go to the list...   : P

I hate that it's default configured to reply back to everyone.  This
should be changed, it's a waste of bandwidth (and embarrassing too!).

Jerry

--
Jerry Budd
mailto:jbudd at qnet.com