Vivat (RE: West Windsor Season Finale plane ?)

Jerry Budd jbudd at QNET.COM
Sun Oct 12 13:31:46 AKDT 2003

Dave,

Any additional comments on the Vivat?  I'm considering one for next
year to go with the Excellence kit I got from Central a few weeks
back (the reality is that I'll barely have time to get one plane
built before the Nats and I need a fallback plan!).

Also, where/who do you get them from, how much do they cost, and how
long to get one?

Thx, Jerry

--
Jerry Budd