JB Weld

martyjking at comcast.net martyjking at comcast.net
Thu Oct 9 19:21:58 AKDT 2003

A better sloution would be to call your local A&P mechanic and see if he has a beading tool. As an A&P doing instrument work I have used these tools for years. They put a bead on almost any size aluminum tube. It was real popular back in the 40's and 50's. With the advent of Aeroquip fittings the AN coupler and a hose barb replaced it. However there are many of these tools still in the tool bins of many fixed base operators.

Marty King A&P
NSRCA 2551

# discussion-request at nsrca.org