JB Weld

Koenig, Tom Tom.Koenig at actewagl.com.au
Thu Oct 9 18:14:24 AKDT 2003

No...but I have gone to the other extreme and machined up a fitting,
complete with barb and alu welded it on the end of the Hatori. I did the
same at the other end on the CD header (steel)..but there I had to TIG it on
in order to get a neat weld ( I learnt the hard way on this one!). All very
complicated....I think there would be a real market for a complete 'set and
forget" exhaust system for 4 strokes. Anyone?

Tom

> ----------

*PLEASE NOTE*  This email and any attachments may
be confidential. If received in error, please delete all
copies and advise the sender. The reproduction or
dissemination of this email or its attachments is
prohibited without the consent of the sender.

WARNING RE VIRUSES:  Our computer systems sweep
outgoing email to guard against viruses, but no warranty
is given that this email or its attachments are virus free.
Before opening or using attachments, please check for
viruses.  Our liability is limited to the re-supply of any
affected attachments.

individual sender, except where the sender expressly,
and with authority, states them to be the views of the
organisation.
# discussion-request at nsrca.org