JB Weld

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Thu Oct 9 18:13:17 AKDT 2003

Just use a small piece of the Silicone coupler material say 2" long to
bridge the gap between the Teflon 5/8" stuff and the Hatori 15mm...If you
slide the Teflon over the end of the pipe about 2-3" then use the Silicone
coupler to bridge the gap it won't leak and will last more than a
season....I'm using this setup with 500+ flights and no issues.

TN