NIMH TX pack

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Thu Oct 9 17:25:34 AKDT 2003

FWIW - my experience parallels Matt's exactly, even down to the same
supplier for my TX NiMH battery.  I've had zero problems, and use the
Sirius almost exclusively now.  Only NiMh batteries in all my
applications.  I really like the long shelf life, and not losing any
charge.  Having more capacity per ounce than comparable NiCads is a good
side benefit, too.

Charge at the .1C rate the first couple cycles, like Matt sez...it'll
work just fine.

Bob P.