direct orders

jim ivey jivey61 at msn.com
Sat Oct 4 20:01:29 AKDT 2003

Guys
My first Focus was crushed in shipment. I had prompt response from Piedmont
with a new kit shipped within a week. Next was a wing panel that was dimpled
by the packing material. Again a quick response from Piedmont with another
shipment to replace the damaged panel.
I agree in all fairness give them credit where due.

Jim Ivey

jivey61 at msn.com

>From: Rcmaster199 at aol.com
>To: discussion at nsrca.org
>Subject: Re: direct orders
>Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 23:38:18 EDT
>
>I have had exactly the opposite experience with Piedmont's service
>  Steve. I have dealt with them for about the last 2 1/2 years, and in
>fairness to Lee and Steve, I have not had the products destroyed because
>  of poor shipping or poor handling.
>
>And when other issues have arisen, they were prompt with a response and
>corrective action.
>
>Matt K
>

> > Subj:Re: direct orders
> > Date:10/4/2003 10:22:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time
> > From:<A HREF="mailto:sphosner at msn.com">sphosner at msn.com</A>
> > To:<A HREF="mailto:discussion at nsrca.org">discussion at nsrca.org</A>
> > Sent from the Internet
> >

> > John,
> > No the kit wasn't ordered from Dixie, it was from Piedmont.
> >
> > Steve

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month
(depending on the local service providers in your area).
https://broadband.msn.com

# discussion-request at nsrca.org