direct orders

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sat Oct 4 19:38:18 AKDT 2003

I have had exactly the opposite experience with Piedmont's service
 Steve. I have dealt with them for about the last 2 1/2 years, and in
fairness to Lee and Steve, I have not had the products destroyed because
 of poor shipping or poor handling.

And when other issues have arisen, they were prompt with a response and
corrective action.

Matt K